NOTE: For Year 7 enrolment in 2023, application is via your primary school.
Please bring the following items to the enrolment interview
- Birth Certificate/Passport/Visa
- Most recent school reports
- Medicare card
- Healthcare/Pension card (if applicable)
- Court orders or custody restrictions (if applicable)
If you need to arrange an interpreter, please let the school know.
Once you have submitted your enquiry, you will be contacted by one of our Assistant Principals
Hampton Park Secondary College school zone:
Our school zone is available on Find My School which hosts the most up-to-date information on school zones in Victoria.
Students residing within our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.
Our school manages enrolments using the Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighborhood school and may enrol at another school, if there are available places. For more information, you can:
- Visit School Zones for answers to frequently asked questions
- Call the School Provision and Establishment Division via the Victorian School Building AUthority (VSBA) on 1800 896 950
- Email the VSBA at email@example.com
Our in-person college tours are back! To book a tour or to find out more about the exciting things happening at Hampton Park Secondary College, you can make enquiries via firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling (03) 8795 9400, or by filling out this form.
Tours will run on Friday mornings from 9:15am-10:00am (bookings required).
In the mean time, please take a look at our Virtual Q&A Session.